Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lovely Owl



A good friend shared this video with me today. I absolutely love it. Some of you may not know, but owls have become one of my favorite animals after I had a personal experience last summer.

Also, that head massage is so tantalizing. I can totally relate to dogs (and apparently owls) wanting to get their heads scratched.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! The little one getting the head scratch is adorable! I want one!

    Loving the blog, keep it up!

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE OWLS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I want to hear the personal experience!! I would pet that tiny, cute owl for days.

    ReplyDelete