Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Staircase

For the last couple of days my family has been busy preparing for the guests we will be having over throughout the Christmas holidays. So while I was taking pictures of the tree ornaments yesterday, my family was keen to take some pictures to share with my blog.

I was taking pictures of my mother's beloved staircase when Pamela came in from a Secret Santa party. She was really excited about her gift.


Yup, she is a Belieber. We were stuck listening to Justin Bieber's christmas CD on repeat for the whole afternoon.

Then my mother caught me taking pictures of the staircase - which she is very proud of. She quickly put on her Santa hat and asked me to take a picture of her on the stairs. My mom hates being in pictures, so I took up this very rare opportunity.



Safe to say, my house is adorably decorated and ready for guests.

I hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment