Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back to Blogging

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry for my complete blog absence these last two weeks. Safe to say, I was having a bit of a miserable time. Here's a quick snapshot of what I've been up to for the past little while:


Yup, unfortunately for a while I was feeling quite pathetic and sick. Between trying to keep up with school and giving my body the sleep it desperately craved I couldn't find any willpower to blog. Thankfully I'm feeling much better now. My fingers are crossed that this will be the only cold I get this winter!

Now that I'm feeling better I've been much more sociable and a lot less contagious. So stay tuned for more blog posts and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment