Last Few Days in Guelph

My time living in Guelph is coming to an end for the foreseeable future. Exams are finished and I've completed all of my final papers and reports. All that's left is to pack and enjoy the little time I have left with this city. My father is driving up from Ottawa today with the van and I'm packing up my stuff. Tomorrow we'll load up the car and drive back home. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little heartbroken. 

However, I'm making the best of this situation by seeing everyone I can before I leave. Yesterday, my amazing friend Beth came to visit from Burlington. She's a friend I've known since high school who has been such a wonderful part of my life. She's always down to take pictures, so we went to do some shooting in the Arboretum. I think she loved it.


 Here's just a small collection of some of the pictures we took:




Beth is also into photography, so she really enjoyed having such a large natural area to photograph. I must have dragged that poor girl through every inch of trail the Arboretum has to offer. She didn't complain. I highly suggest you guys check out her DeviantArt account. For a fellow amateur photographer like myself, I think she has an amazing eye. Here's one of my favorites that she took that day (you can see me in the background): 

Nature Shoot: Marked Bark by ~MsBoopsie on deviantART

Of all people, I'm really glad I got to share the Arboretum with Beth. She went back to Burlington in the early evening to get back to her family, but not before we ate some delicious food at Symposium and got caught up on each others lives. After she left, I quickly rushed out to two consecutive parties to say goodbye to my different groups of friends. I'm going to miss this place.

But I made it! I've finished my undergrad and gotten through the most study-intensive semester I've ever experienced!

Labels: , , , , , ,