Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Camping in Buckhorn, Ontario

This is a very belated post, but I was looking through my pictures from this summer and realized I never shared anything from my camping trip. Before moving to BC, one of my last trips was camping with my good friends that I met during my undergrad. We stayed at a quaint, private campsite called Woodland Campsite just outside of Peterborough, Ontario.











6 comments:

  1. How I miss forests! this looks so wonderful. I effing LOVE the 6. photo, I think it's taken out of the tent. I really love it, it got me all excited, it's so intriguing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Britta! The 6th photo was taken from inside my tent as the sun was setting. The light was low enough that it created shadows of all the surrounding leaves. I thought it was intriguing as well.

      Delete
  2. Wow... the pics that you upload somtimes just gives me the feeling, as if I was there. I can imagine the cool breeze and the sound of the tree branches moving in the wind ^^ it was probably amazing along with the bonfire and the lake :P
    I'm so jealous! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Reut! It was exactly as you described, and was definitely a relaxing experience. If you would have been these we definitely would have shared all our yummy food and smores with you :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful place! It seems so cozy and you guys really seem to have a blast :) Hmm the warmth and sound of burning fire in the open air, can't get much better than that! I actually feel a part of it, the pictures just seem to make this moment come to life again. :)

    ReplyDelete