Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stanley Park & Update

Hey everyone!

The past two weeks have been really exhausting for me. My plan for a 40 hour work week is slightly flawed due to the fact that a few of my courses have biweekly assignments. This past week was the worst one yet; I had two assignments and three presentations due. I was exhausted by the end of it, and I had to work through last weekend in order to get everything done.

That being said, I didn't have a chance to do any fun exploring last week, so no new pictures just yet. However, I'm taking this whole weekend off to regenerate. I'm thinking I'll treat myself to a trip to the Vancouver Aquarium tomorrow, which is in Stanley Park.

I've been to Stanley Park before during my first trip to Vancouver when I came to find an apartment. It's a large urban park just north of the downtown core. I took a few pictures in June when I first went, but I realize now that I've never shared them.

So here's a little glimpse of some of the natural trails in Stanley Park:










2 comments:

  1. I can relate to this post so much... the last two weeks were also a pain in the ass for me, last week was the worst - I'm glad January is finally over and hope for both of us that this month will be much better and calmer!!!
    Goodluck with your studies and don't forget to find time for a good relaxing rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reut! =) Aren't classes a pain sometimes? I hope you get to relax a bit too after the last few weeks. Hopefully that math class isn't occupying too much of your time.

      Delete