I haven't done anything too adventurous since hiking the Stawamus Chief. While there are a few older posts I'm hoping to write, I decided to share some pictures from my phone. I've seen posts like this on other blogs, and I figured it would be a great way to share small glimpses into my life.
1. The sun is finally out and my African violets are blooming once again.
2. It's ultimate frisbee season! This is the time of bloody, split nails and blistered feet.
3. I won the spirit tie during one of my games! It's a goofy sportsmanship award.
4. My view from the office. Everyone's been stopping to pick some salmon berries.
6. View of Burnaby Heights during Hats Off Day, an annual pedestrian festival.
7. When to The Orpheum Theatre to hear the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
8. Attempting to draw some flowers on a park bench.
That's it for now, but I hope you've all been well!
Labels: Life in Pictures, Reflection, Vancouver