Home                                                 About                                                 Photography                                                 Artwork                                                 Contact

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Holi

Over the Easter long-weekend, B and I were invited to celebrate Holi with our "Vancouver family". I'd never had the opportunity to celebrate Holi before, but I had heard a lot about it from my Indian friends. It was exciting enough already, but the kids made it extra competitive. We all had a fun time teaming up against B.

The photos from the festivities  do the excitement and chaos justice.



Happy springtime everyone!  

3 comments:

  1. Haha looks like you guys had a fun time. I love how B is using you as a human shield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha also notice how everyone is still aiming for him? :P

      Delete